Terms and Conditions
Website Terms and Conditions of Use Relating to http://www.photogadgets.co.za/; Photogadgets (Pty) Ltd. All references to “Photogadgets“, “we“, “us” and “our” in these terms and conditions are deemed to refer to Photogadgets (Pty) Ltd. All references to “purchaser“, “user“, “you” and “your” are deemed to refer to any user and/or visitor.
These terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions“) govern your use of the website.
Any person who accesses this website or relies on this website or on the information contained in this website does so at their own risk.
- All information provided on this website is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, completeness, or non-infringement, as may be allowed in law.
- Photogadgets does not accept any responsibility for any errors or omissions on this Website.
- The use of any product bought from this Website is at the purchaser’s risk. The purchaser/ user indemnifies and holds Photogadgets harmless against any loss, injury or damages which may be sustained as a result of using the products sold on the website.
- The private information required for executing the orders placed through the e-commerce facility, namely the purchasers personal information and credit card details, delivery address and telephone numbers will be kept in the strictest confidence by Photogadgets and not sold or made known to third parties. Only the necessary information, that is the delivery address and contact phone number will be made known to third parties delivering the product.
- Payment can be made via the website by credit card. Payments are facilitated by Payfast https://www.payfast.co.za. Customer details will be stored by the Provider separately from card details.
- The transaction Currency is South African Rand (ZAR).
- Subject to stock availability with suppliers and receipt of payment, requests will be processed and handed over to a courier company for delivery. Unless otherwise specified, delivery is free. For remote areas not serviced by standard couriers Photogadgets will be in contact with you to arrange an alternative address. Deliveries take 2-5 working days.
- Photogadgets will supply all goods to the delivery company in good condition and will ensure that goods arrive at their destination in the same condition.
- Cancelled orders will be refunded after deduction of a 5% charge for administration costs. Photogadgets reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received if there is insufficient stock available. In this instance the customer will receive a full refund without administration costs.
Changes to Terms and Conditions
Photogadgets reserves the right to change, modify, add to or remove from portions or the whole of these Terms and Conditions from time to time. Changes to these Terms and Conditions will become effective upon such changes being posted to this Website. It is the users obligation to periodically check these Terms and Conditions at the Website for changes or updates. The users continued use of this website following the posting of changes or updates will be considered notice of the users acceptance to abide by and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, including such changes or updates.
This website and its content is provided as is, and may include errors or inaccuracies. Photogadgets give no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the content provided. Photogadgets shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential injury, loss or damages which might arise from your use of, or reliance upon, any material or content contained in, or the inability to use the content or the website or any functionality thereof, or of any linked website, even if Photogadgets is expressly advised thereof.
YOU HEREBY INDEMNIFY THE COMPANY AGAINST ANY LOSS, CLAIM OR DAMAGE WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOURSELF OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING IN ANY WAY FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND/OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITE.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. Your continued use of this website will constitute your consent and submission to the jurisdiction of the South African courts regarding all proceedings, transactions, applications or the like instituted by either party against the other, arising from any of these Terms and Conditions.